Okay, Normal's packing her bags.

  Dear Journal

 

Something is kinda odd today.  For some reason, the sky looks lightly greenish, with the sun looking like it has a tinge of purple to it.  Really weird.  The news said the sky looked weird due to a combination of a volcanic eruption in Hawaii and a powerful solar flare. 

Mom isn’t so sure, but as she went outside a few times and didn’t get sick or smell anything wrong, she decided to let it go.  If school was still going, she probably would have kept me home, but this is Summer.  I’m free to do whatever I want.

Within reason. 

Oh yeah, almost forgot.  Had a weird dream last night.  I wouldn’t call it a nightmare, but it was definitely kinda scary.  But mostly weird.

Started with me appearing in front of a circus tent doorway, with the performers inside screaming and trying to perform while either melting, impaling themselves, or trying to flee as the ground or tent attempted to eat them.

This ringleader guy came up and was begging me to join the show.  I told him that I wasn’t going to join anything that required me to melt or get eaten.  He tried to grab my arm but I jerked away before he could, telling him to piss off and that his show looked like it sucked balls.

Suddenly he started screaming as everything seemed to start…writhing?  I think that’s the word.  Okay, checked my phone, it’s the right word.  Everything started writhing as the guy looked like his tent used ropes to grab and drag him to a giant maw that wasn’t there before.

I woke up before I saw anything really bad going on, but…something about that dream feels…off.  Like I wasn’t really dreaming, but I wasn’t awake either.

Well, I’m going to get me a soda and get my D&D character ready for tonight’s session. 

Laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh...how is that even happening?

A house above the horrors, and something below