Forest Misplaced

 We've been driving through this forest for what feels like a few days now.  Can't really tell with the trees covering most of the canopy, making everything darker than it should.  

But at least the headlights work.  

Anyway, turns out, our driver goes by Omega for some odd reason and he switches with Al and Hal when they get tired.  

Apparently he was on his way to meet a friend of his in Britain when he got stuck.  Only, his car died and went into a ditch.  

...You know, I think I see something running by the van, in the trees, but I can't tell because of said trees and it's only glimpses.

Besides, what's able to keep up with a van?  I don't think those maskies could.

Whatever, I'll just rest alittle bit.

Laters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh...how is that even happening?

A house above the horrors, and something below

Okay, Normal's packing her bags.