Move Forward

         Okay, this is weird, but everyone’s suddenly ansty.  Like something’s wrong and we need to leave.  Now.  But it’s a quiet, nagging thing in the back of our minds.

It’s weird. 

So Alicia suggested we listen to the feeling and leave.  Even though everyone outside is calming down, those crazy masked people are still out and about, causing problems and hurting people.

 Everyone else, including me, aren't as sure we should.  What if everyone that vanished comes back?

Alicia says that if that was the case, they would have come back by now.  And it's clear to her the Vanished aren't coming back.

I...I don't want to leave.  This is my home.  I grew up here.  My life is here.  I...I'm scared.  I don't want to go outside because I don't know what the weather's going to do.  I don't want to go because those masked creeps might show up.

I don't want to leave.  

Not yet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh...how is that even happening?

Okay, Normal's packing her bags.

A house above the horrors, and something below