First Steps

 Dear Journal


I can say with a straight face that I have met a cute guy.  Talked to him for abit about the latest movies, even mentioned different book series we're into.  Definitely going to read the Enchanted Forest Chronicles, if only so I can get a load of this Kazul character he mentioned.

Anyway, we're having take-out for dinner so I don't need to worry about doing the dishes tonight, and my online D&D group's thinking of finally taking on the BBEG of our campaign.  Which is great because my guy's got some really lit spells to use.  

I just hope the DM doesn't decide to have a surprise dragon before then.  

Oh!  Almost forgot, went to another thrift store today and found a particularly heavy baseball bat.  Red, made of metal, kinda hard to pick up.  Dad says that someone may have put cement in it to make it hit harder, and not for baseballs.

If it wasn't for the fact that it's really heavy, I would have gotten it.  

In other news, someone in town's been arrested for a really horrible crime last night.  I don't want to make it sound so flippant, but the guy literally went nuts and killed everyone in his house.  His two friends from work, his wife, two of her friends and her brother, and even the cable guy that happened to be visiting at the time.  Cops have no idea what happened, but I heard someone say that the guy was heard screaming about they aren't saying what he's hearing.

I have no idea what that could even mean.  

Oh, take-out's here.  Laters!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh...how is that even happening?

Okay, Normal's packing her bags.

A house above the horrors, and something below