Following the ancient stone paths

 Well, if this wasn't proof of the end of the world, I wouldn't know what to tell you.  

Right now, the group and I are on a large aqueduct, spanning over what looks to be the Grand Canyon of the forest.  We're so high up that I honestly can't see anything underneath the canopy, but I can't help but think that's a good thing.  

Al said that we could sleep on the stones or at least rest abit, but some of us are still alittle wired from that emaciated thing.

I'm going to try and get some rest after writing in this to expend some fears.  This is all terrifying, confusing...horrifying...

There's no way the End Times couldn't be more scary than this.  

Al's asking me to sleep now.  

Laters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Uh...how is that even happening?

A house above the horrors, and something below

Okay, Normal's packing her bags.